The 'NATIONAL ANTHEM GIRL' SCREENING KIT is an easy-to-use, turnkey resource
that includes everything you'll need for planning, promoting and hosting your private
• The 'NATIONAL ANTHEM GIRL' DVD (runtime 76 minutes)
• Planning and Discussion Guide
• 10 Full color postcards
• Full color 'NATIONAL ANTHEM GIRL' digital theatrical poster file
• 10 'STAND.THANK.GIVE' motivational bracelets
• License to exhibit the 'NATIONAL ANTHEM GIRL' film at your facility.
"I believe that if all Americans could watch this documentary, there may be some hope for the U.S.A. after all..." - Mike, United States
"Apolitical - educational, inspiring, grassroots...this doc would be great to get into K-12..." - Deb, U.S.A.
"Very heartwarming...totally patriotic! This documentary is a MUST SEE!" - Devyn, United States
We offer a tiered licensing and pricing system to make 'NATIONAL ANTHEM GIRL' accessible
to all types of organizations. As independent filmmakers, we rely on your support to keep
producing great content and making it available to the public. Keep in mind that all persons
are legally obligated to purchase the appropriate license to show the film in their specific venue.
Please CONTACT US with any questions.
* For an added fee, 'Anthem Girl' filmmakers, Jefferson Moore and Kelly Worthington, as well as 'National Anthem Girl', Janine Stange, are available to appear at screenings, offering presentations and Q&A to enhance the audience' viewing experience. It is recommended you inquire several weeks in advance to check availabilities and scheduling.
A portion of proceeds from the sales/rentals of this film go to one of several organizations whose sole purpose is the support of U.S. military personnel, past and present.